Hi,

> (1) PPMC members not subscribed to the private list.
>
> I have no way to see who is or isn’t on the list

Whimsey should show that to PMC member with a * next to their name. Currnly
still not subscribed are:
Aaron Suddjian
Bogdan Kyryliuk
Chris Williams
Daniel Gaspar
Serena Jiang

There is also a ralme...@gmail.com subscribed who doesn’t seem to be on your
PPMC, they probably should be removed.

> (2) Synchronous Meetings

The biggest issue I see is the this is not being announced or discussed on the
mailing list and what is discussed in those meetings is not brought back to the
list. Having these external discussions is a huge barrier to people who want to
contribute to the project but for one reason or another (e.g. time zones or day
job or other commitments) can’t attend that meeting. By having these you are
basically limiting people who can attend to full time employees paid to work on
the project in a similar time zone, that excludes a lot of people.This was
mentioned as an issue in a previous board report but nothing seems to have been
done about it. One of the core values of Apache projects is that discussions
need to be asynchronous and inclusive. It would be helpful if your mentors
added their thoughts about this.

> (3) Links to other companies
>
> I’ve reached out to our mentors (via the private@ list, in case we can get
> any other input as well) on the issue, and hope to hear back soon about how
> other TLPs (e.g. Drill, Airflow, Beam, and surely more), have surmounted this
> logo usage issue.

I’ve seen this handled in a few ways, either it put on a page other than the
main page or they don’t link to those companies. also be aware that some
companies are more protective of their trademarks and you may even need to get
permission to use their logos in this way.

Thanks,
Justin