Hi,

> The Simple SQL Parser that was included recently and where we had the one
> file with incorrect header was included for completeness sake but it was
> the notable exception I think.  But even that code needed refactoring,
> cleanup and actually quite a bit of work to port over.

Even if something requires changes, it generally stays with the same header and
license as the original. [1] Only once major changes have been made should the
(P)PMC consider changing the license. It this case I think the best way forward
(but not the only solution) is to donated that code in the external repo as a
software grant.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party