Hi,

Sorry but it’s -1 binding from me as there a binary in the source release.
There’s also a minor license issue.

I also notice you have 5 mentors, have you asked them to check the release?

It also looks like to me that the binary license and notice file are listing
all dependancies rather than only what is included in those releases but I
didn’t do a detailed check.

I checked:
- incubating in release name
- DISCLAIMER exits
- LICENSE is missing license from files in this zip [2] It’s looks like they
are under the PSF License not the BSD license.
- NOTICE is fine
- All files have ASF headers except where noted
- A binary file containing compelled code exists in the source release [1]
- I was able to compile from source

It would be nice to see some instruction on compiling in the README. Putting a
link to a webpage may not work in the future as the contents of that page are
likely to change over time.

BTW Also looks like mvnw has the wrong line endings.
./mvnw
-bash: ./mvnw: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. ./.mvn/wrapper/maven-wrapper.jar
2.
./linkis-engineconn-plugins/engineconn-plugins/python/src/main/py4j/py4j-0.10.7-src.zip