Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reminder,

About "how contributions to the project are licensed",I found some
useful information:

According to py4j CONTRIBUTING.rst[1]:
"Py4J does not have an official Contributor License Agreement (CLA),
but it is assumed that as soon as you make a contribution (patch, code
suggestion through any medium, pull requests) to Py4J, you accept that
your code will be redistributed under the current license used by
Py4J, i.e., the new BSD license. This is an irrevocable right to
ensure that developers can use Py4J without the fear of seeing parts
removed in the future."

All code file will be redistributed under the new BSD license.

By the way, we have upgraded the py4j version to py4j-0.10.7-src.zip, and
the backport.py file is removed.

According to the requirements of py4j's LICENSE[2],
We have added the license description of py4j[3] and the license
file[4] in the project source code.

[1]https://github.com/py4j/py4j/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.rst
[2]https://github.com/py4j/py4j/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
[3]https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/blob/dev-1.1.1/LICENSE