One point from the technical perspective:

I remember that akka's config use akka. prefix and it causes several issues
prevent you shaded it. That is, Maven Shaded Plugin cannot distinguish a
string literal starts with akka. a config key or package name.

>From this perspective, if possible, I tend to use org.apache.pekko in
package name and use pekko. in the config name (or even akka? lol).

Best,
tison.

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月11日周二 20:22写道: