Thanks for starting this thread. As we actually evaluate the maturity
at how the podling complies with trademarks and branding, we'd better
provide certain guidelines for podlings to follow.

I can understand TB10 TB20 TB30 after the recent discussions, but
perhaps it is still helpful if we extend the comments with more
examples as in the discussions - it makes what to do and what not to
do much more clear.

> TB40 The project performs some monitoring of 3rd party use of its trademarks,
> addressing any instances of misuse.

Do you have some examples of how podlings or TLPs perform this today?
It's unclear to me how I can understand and follow this guideline:
Shall the PMC check over the Internet? Is any 3rd party even with a
very low page rank should the PMC spend time to address it; or else
the PMC fail to meet this guideline?

For example, a doable mechanism is that, during each quarter's report,
the (P)PMC includes a section on what checks they did and if they
found any 3rdparty misuse.

Best,
tison.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2023年12月29日周五 10:54写道: