>> It seems the updated podling report template has not had the impact it was
>> hoped to have around issues of branding and trademarks.

> For example, a doable mechanism is that, during each quarter's report,
> the (P)PMC includes a section on what checks they did and if they
> found any 3rdparty misuse.

And this report to be included for TLPs also. Podlings are to be a
TLP. Although we don't use TLP as an evidence for what to do
incorrectly, if a TLP does the right thing, we should refer it as an
example. Barely policy is hard to follow.

The original podling report template asks "Is the PPMC managing the
podling's brand / trademarks?" and a podling would answer YES because
nothing is known to change the answer :D

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2023年12月29日周五 12:25写道: