Hi Justin,

Thank you, and that's not in a hurry. I'd just like to make the status
clear and ensure we can make progress instead of subjective arguing.

Now I know you use ScanOSS and I'd suggest other members in Fury try to
check the project with this tool. I'll try it out if I find some time, and
I'd appreciate it if you could share how you use this tool to do compliance
checks, it would help all the people in the Incubator :D

::OT:: IIRC ScanOSS CEO or CTO gave a talk at the Dev.Together Conf weeks
before, now I found a real use case XD.

Best,
tison.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 13:40写道: