Let me first summarize the result of the feedback on LICENSE issues:

> - there are several references to a benchmark directory, but it is not
included in the release

This is correct. We made [10] to address it. And We're preparing a new
release candidate.

[10] https://github.com/apache/incubator-fury/pull/1562

> - there seems to be 3rd part code from OpenSumi here [1][2][3][4]

This is false positive. OpenSumi's release bundle contains the code from
Fury. The origin comes from Fury.

> - there seems to be code from Ray here [5][6]

This is false positive. Shawn owns the code and they are "Licensed to the
Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license
agreements."

> - this file may have been copied from somewhere [7]

This is false positive. The content of ArrayAsList is shared above. I
suppose most Java developers would argue that it's a trivial class. Also,
there is no evidence to show other origins possibility.

To Shawn,

> We can cooperate with OpenSumi after we make the first formal release of
furyjs under ASF later.

Although this can be a good way to go, I notice that in this RC the tarball
packages furyjs' code:

0.5.0-rc3/apache-fury-incubating-0.5.0-src/javascript

I'd like to know the details about "we don't release furyjs in 0.5.0"
because you seem to release furyjs' sources in 0.5.0.

Best,
tison.

Shawn Yang <shawn.ck.y...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 17:16写道: