Hi,

I’m currently travelling and may be slow in responding to emails.

> The MemoryBufferWritableChannel[5] and  MockWritableChannel[6] was written
> by me before we open-sourced Fury and
> I submitted it to Ray in PR[8] ,which was planned to optimize zero-copy
> serialization in Ray. I think it's OK to include it
> here since both are written by me.

That should be fine, but having an ASF header on the files may be a little
misleading? What do you think?

> For files [1][2][3][4], could you give more details how those files include
> code from OpenSumi. The OpenSumi core developer
> bytemain[9] does commit some code to Fury, see his commits[10]. But I
> talked to him offline, he said he didn't copy code from
> OpenSumi.

It certainly looks like some code was copied; one file, for instance, is about
70% the same. This is not an issue as it is under a compatible MIT license, but
that needs to be mentioned in the LICENSE file.

> For Fury ArrayAsList, could you give more details how this class is copied
> from somewhere? It's just a simple wrapper for java
> object arrays.

A possible explanation for what has happened here is that the developer used AI
to generate the code, and it’s duplicated that code from somewhere. Do you know
if that is the case?

Kind Regards,
Justin