> That should be fine, but having an ASF header on the files may be a
little misleading? What do you think?

Could you elaborate a bit on "misleading"? Shawn owned the code and he
contributed the code under Apache License 2.0, and also he has filed an
iCLA. So it follows the headers write:

 Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 distributed with this work for additional information
 regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 specific language governing permissions and limitations
 under the License.

> Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
contributor license agreements.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 10:47写道: