* Alex Chaffee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| Can we turn off the munging of headers that is currently adding
| Reply-to on all the jakarta lists?

I agree with this, but this case has been up before with some people
having very strong feelings about the current config. I would prefer
to keep the reply-to header intact and rather teach people how to use
their mail programs.  Most people around ought to be able to that or is
the people here in Apache land not as bright as those in other userlands on
the net ?

IMNSHO,

        Gunnar

--