At 21:11 10.07.2001 +0200, Gunnar Rĝnning wrote:
>* Alex Chaffee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>|
>| Can we turn off the munging of headers that is currently adding
>| Reply-to on all the jakarta lists?
>
>I agree with this, but this case has been up before with some people
>having very strong feelings about the current config. I would prefer
>to keep the reply-to header intact and rather teach people how to use
>their mail programs.  Most people around ought to be able to that or is
>the people here in Apache land not as bright as those in other userlands on
>the net ?

I am for one thankful to Pier and others for the doing the ungrateful work of managing
our mailing lists. As for the brightness of people in the Apache land, one can be sure
that making allusions on our limited intelligence will bring out the best in us. Well,
maybe not... Ceki

ps: I am also in favor of preserving the Reply-to field but people who have given the
issue some thought have the opposite opinion.