On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Jon Stevens wrote:

| on 7/11/01 11:12 AM, "Alex Chaffee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
|
| > I note for the record, however, that I received two copies of this email,
| > which means that Joe must have hit "Group Reply", so that means that *even
| > with* Reply-to munging on, the principle of minimal bandwidth is violated :-)
|
| I just did a group to reply to this email and my email client only made it

Depends on your mailer.

It _should_ only respect the Reply-To: header (by RFC, I believe), but
e.g. Pine allows you to do a "Reply to all recipients" as well.
  It is a compile-time option, I think. The one I'm using asks whether I
want to use the Reply-To: address intstead of From:, and then, if the mail
was sent to several addresses, asks whether I want to "Reply to all
recipients".

--
Mvh,
Endre