Title: RE: ASPizer

Hi Paul!

IMHO, the commitment from your company is not enough. The company might go under, or shift strategy, or find the product no longer useful. That would leave the product effectively orphaned, in Jakarta land but with nobody willing to support it.

However, a commitment from the developers of the project themselves might be much more reassuring.

> > How come you haven't put the source code out there under an OSS
> > license yet
> > so that we can look at it before we decide to begin to even
> consider it?
>
> Sorry, but I'm pretty new to the whole open source approach.
> We can look
> into other options and see what the best way to do this is. We're not
> looking to dump something on anyone.

Un saludo,

Alex.