[...]
> Now, I'm going to go back and start writing some more code
> (and answering
> some more user questions).  I suggest we all do the same.

Craig,

While I more than vastly respect the huge work you are doing in both
contributed code and user questions answers (I'm puzzled at how productive
you are compared to me and how you can answer hundred of times the same
question in a relax attitude !), I have no idea what is the right attitude
to adopt in some cases...

There is some part of user education..what are we supposed to do then..say
"oh well bear with it" or try to educate users sometimes in a rude way like
parents do with their children (probably more in Europe than in US though)

I was sometimes kicked by Jon, but eh, he was damn right, I was being stupid
and did not do my homework. It sometimes happens to Jon as well too, but we
are all human and make mistakes and should put back on the right way
sometimes. If we do not then we take everything for granted.

I just had the same problem a couple of hours ago. Someone asked how to
retrieve the servlet parameters from web.xml, I replied with the link to the
servlet api..then I got a private email "please help, could you give the
name of class that does it". Like what he did not even read the docs