On 12/11/01 5:12 PM, "GOMEZ Henri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> In my opinion, if you haven't contributed anything, then you are
>>> just leeching off the hard work of the many individuals behind the
>>> Jakarta project
>>

> Everybody could disagree with someone but the generally accepted
> rule is to stay correct with the person. There is many forums on
> the web to do run such dialogs.
>
> Better, I suggest people who want to flam Jon, to do it directly
> and leave this list a bit more quiet.
>
> The list is named [EMAIL PROTECTED] and not
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How about we set up that list, and use PayPal to collect donations for some
worthy cause (chosen by jon, of course) for people that want to publicly
flame jon...  He's busy these days, so we can all take turns proxying for
him, with the caveat that you have to work hard on Jakarta stuff like he
does to be a proxy.

Anyone with $$ can flame, of course.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting