>I went through the java.sun.com website and in about 30
>seconds found the
>licenses for the first 3 'no license' items below...you can do
>the rest of
>the work...

Could you help us in such works since :

- you were damn't fast on such hard task
- you have many friends at Sun which could help you

Don't forget that Guillaume and I are french and we may
have sometimes problems in understanding all the subtilities
of all the Sun licenses in english only.

We'll be more than happy to have a french version of them.

Nota that many others companies like IBM provide license
in several languages to help their users / customers...

BTW, Guillaume and I want to know if we could or couldn't
make the Sun jars available via jpackage project next
to others free jars, with the final goal to have a ready
to use Java distribution which will be a great benefits
for all the Java community, both developpers and users.