Aaron Bannert wrote:
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 12:05:36PM +0200, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

The reality is that this *will* create tensions and flamewars.
Like we're seeing on reorg@.
Then you've seen nothing yet ;-)
Wait, you think that's normal?
Unfortunately it's way too common :-(

I don't think it's normal, and this is one of the reasons I *definately* prefer to discuss things on XML rather than Jakarta because of this.

:-/

I have been bit quite a lot of times with these things, and this is the reason I try to avoid them.

But I will certainly follow you if you and others decide to stand up against these tensions, but ATM I'm not (yet) capable of making them settle while remaining a minority.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -