Geir,

I agree with everything that you said, except one.  You have the idea that
when a project moves to TLP status it leaves Jakarta, and that saddens you.
You said the same thing when Logging was promoted, and Ceki tried to
reassure you that it wasn't going far.

Although I concur that projects that been promoted to TLP status have
reduced their ties somewhat with Jakarta, that need not be the case.  If you
want Jakarta to be an active community hub, it can be so without a
monolothic PMC.

        --- Noel