Agreed on the -1 for the proposal's subject line, yet +1 to Stephen's
suggestions of preparing Wiki resources for Jakarta sub-projects that want
to move to TLP-ness.

I do plan to proactively encourage TLP status for Commons, but as a
Commons committer. As a Taglibs committer I'm happy where it is. Etc.

Hen