On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

Just I've tried to improve the usability of Download Pages in jakarta.a.o. (by Adding "Table Of Contents" in "Release Source Drops" section)

The problem I have with this change is that it pretty much guarantees that people will completely skip reading anything about the fact that they are downloading from a mirror site, and especially the fact that they need to verify the signature of what they download. If we could put that info before the links, I would be much happier. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

The migration of CVS repository (jakarta-site2)
into SVN had slipped my mind -- very sorry.

--

BTW:
Perhaps, commons-*** lines can be separated, by creating
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/binindex.cgi#$1
| RedirectMatch ^/site/sourceindex.cgi#commons-(.*)
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sourceindex.cgi#$1
(... not sure. I am not familiar with RedirectMatch.)

Sincerely,