Henri Yandell wrote:
Ack, sorry. I didn't think to look in the scripts, just the build.xml.

No problem. I can easily build stuff using the PRE-ANAKIA-REMOVAL tag.

Let me know if I can do anything to help; I obviously don't intend to go breaking things for any of the subprojects.

Thanks for the offer of help. I was planning at looking at this tomorrow. I was going to look in CVS to see what you changed on jakarta-site2 and go from there. If anything doesn't make sense I'll let you know.

BTW, I was going to tackle the rest of the nagoya renaming issues at the same time.

Mark