#8 (langauages) is a pity. Are we planning on trying to fomalize the relationship? To cut them off seems a bit of a disservice after a lot of effort, although equally inaccurate info can be damaging.

Also, I'd like to see a section on the left for dormant projects. That doesn't have to be done tomorrow, but it would clarify the main list.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henri Yandell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Still planning to do all of the below on Tuesday night except for 4), the removal of the Graduated section.

Hen