Just deployed an update to the Turbine site; I'm sitting tight to see
whether it will show up or not.

        Regards
                Henning

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 00:35 -0500, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > does anyone have a plan to cope with rebuilding maven based
> > websites when shell access is switched off to the machine
> > serving the website?
>
> Yes.  And in the meantime, just update minotaur, and the site will be
> synched to the live server.  Which also means that we have a backup of the
> live site if the web server were to crash.
>
>       --- Noel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

"Now you can start with implementation and integration and do the
requirements later".  -- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Broy about the new
german federal software development standard "V-Model XT"
(found at http://de.biz.yahoo.com/050207/299/4en0t.html)