(Was: Re: [Jakarta Wiki] Update of
"DraftCharterForWebComponentCommons" by RobertBurrellDonkin) - pasted
here since the title was getting too long ;-)

Thanks for making the changes Robert!

I propose we wrap changes in {{{<DELETED>}}} and {{{</DELETED>}}} tags
(or ADDED tags, as appropriate) rather than purely relying on font
minutae. Amongst other things, that will work better for
accessibility. I'm +1.

Does anyone mind?

-Rahul

On 7/5/05, Apache Wiki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>
> -          1. Each package has its own status file, release schedule, version
> number, QA tests, documentation, mailing list, bug category, and individual
> JAR.
> +          1. Each package has its own status file, release schedule, version
> number, QA tests, documentation, '''DELETED''' ''mailing list,'' bug
> category, and individual JAR.
<snap/>