On 8/10/05, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Promoting Commons Sandbox to SLP as 'Jakarta Sandbox'.
> +  All Jakarta committers given access, central management of the sandbox
> +  concepts as opposed to individual SLP sandboxes (Taglibs, Commons,
> +  Turbine probably has things which could have gone in a sandbox).

I'd be interested to know how this works - I'm not sure unification
brings much to each of them, but it would allow a bit more oversight
by Jakarta as a whole as to each things health.

> Deletion of all CVS/SVN karma (and subsequent re-addition upon request).
> +  Clean up the very large lists of committers we have in each SLP.
> +  Later the jakarta unix group can be sync'd to the SVN jakarta list.
> +  Should spur a large-scale nomination of new PMC members.

To save a bit of hassle I think you'll want to start by re-adding
anyone who committed to that project in the last 90 days, otherwise
that's a lot of requests :)

This all sounds pretty good though!

- Brett