I prefer this vote to see where it should end up in Jakarta and based on that
result the path full
incubation / legal incubation is decided.

So in my view the vote should be :

[ ] Jakarta should sponsor (which effectively states we like to see the code
end up here)
[ ] Jakarta shouldn't sponsor (which effectively means it will end up TLP)

if accepted in Jakarta, it should end up in :

[ ] commons as a component
[ ] httpcomponents as a component
[ ] subproject directly under Jakarta
[ ] integrate / merge code into project xxx (please replace x) (so not a
subcomponent of a project!)

And

[ ] I am willing to mentor (you need to be on the Incubator PMC / Member of the
ASF)
[ ] I want to get involved in coding
[ ] No interest in getting involved.

Reasoning :

1) the first decides if Jakarta wants to sponsor this
2) we need to know the place it should end up in Jakarta (at least have some
kind of direction)
3) if no one is interested in getting involved or being a mentor (preferably 3
mentors!), we can
easily see if option 1 and 2 are viable at all.

The problem with the current vote is that I have to start yet another vote to
let us sponsor and
where it should end up, best to do it in one go in my opninion...

So Martin and Ortwin could you please revote  ? (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Mvgr,
Martin