No one is asking that everyone needs to get excited at the proposal.
If people are interested, let it move forward. If no one is
interested, it will just drop dead.  If people take this forward, they
will decide what to do next when the TLP is formed, no one will be
forced to sign up for work or need to get excited unnecessarily.

In other words, Status Quo sucks! let's try something. If it works
that's fine. If it doesn't there will be just another TLP. Hey we get
one more guy to become a VP :)

thanks,
dims