Simon Stelling posted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, excerpted below,  on
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:41:18 +0100:

> Hi,
>
>  > lib = 32, lib64 = 64 is better
>
> This is our final goal for 2005.1 IIRC. To catch programs that put their
> 64bit-libraries into lib, you can stick multilib-strict in your
> FEATURES, but don't expect your system working for now. I already
> created a little template to report multilib-strict bugs:
> http://tinyurl.com/4k3tb

R U sure ebuilds is the correct component?  From the description, that
should be for user submitted ebuilds only.  I'd say multilib-strict errors
would go under the library component unless it's something like portage or
python (two I've multilib-strict bugged b4) in which case it'd be core
since those are core to any normal Gentoo system.

Of course, the entire Gentoo bugzilla layout looked to me like the most
insane and unintuitive bugzilla db I'd ever hope to see, when I first
looked at it a number of months ago, so perhaps I've still not got things
figured out. <g>