Hi,

Duncan wrote:
R U sure ebuilds is the correct component?  From the description, that
should be for user submitted ebuilds only.  I'd say multilib-strict errors
would go under the library component unless it's something like portage or
python (two I've multilib-strict bugged b4) in which case it'd be core
since those are core to any normal Gentoo system.

You're right. I'm ashamed i never had a closer look to the components [1] till now.

Of course, the entire Gentoo bugzilla layout looked to me like the most
insane and unintuitive bugzilla db I'd ever hope to see, when I first
looked at it a number of months ago, so perhaps I've still not got things
figured out. <g>

same here :D

Greetings,

blubb