Fabian Steiner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just wanted to recompile some packages because I added some more
> USE-Flags. Unfortunately, linux-headers blocks linux26-headers, which
> obviously shouldn't be used by 2005.0 any more, since the guide demands
> to unmerge them. I looked for solutions in the forums and in bugzilla
> but I haven't found any yet. I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not.
> Perhaps there is somebody to verify. Of course, I could unmerge
> linux-headers and use linux26-headers instead, but IMHO there has to be
> another solution for it:

You have the solution right there. There is no other way to resolve a
block than by removing(unmerging) whatever is causing the block.

HTH

--
Jerome Brown
Technology Architect

P: +64  3 961-5116
M: +64 29 453 7663
F: +64  3 961-5129
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: http://www.hub.net.nz/
O: Level 4, 818 Colombo St, Christchurch, New Zealand
S: PO Box 1879, Christchurch, New Zealand