"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skribis:
> Well, I actually include them for when my -O3 is changed (by the ebuild)
> to -O2 or lower. >:)

That works for me.

I personally don’t worry much about optimizations unless I am working
on something that’s essentially assembly code, where I need the
compiler to generate a specific sort of code. Then I play with
optimizations to see what code gets generated. This has happened once
with amd64, when I wrote coexpression support for amd64 in the Unicon
language. (It’s a very tiny bit of code.)

--
Barry.SCHWARTZ at chemoelectric.org   http://chemoelectric.org
        Free stuff / Senpagaj varoj:  http://crudfactory.com (PDF)