On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 02:29:46 -0600
Jason Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sunday 08 October 2006 02:03, benedikt wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, den 08.10.2006, 02:02 -0600 schrieb Jason Booth:
> > > hello,
> > > cheers,
> > > and...
> >
> > hello,
> > cheers,
> > and...
> > and grez from germany
> thank you, bot or not...
> And I must apologize in advance: I run my mailserver off of a sometimes shaky
> satellite connection. I won't change this, until I have a colo, as my users,
> especially myself, will not be subjected to mail stored on a non-encrypted
> partition with strangers having access. That being said, sometimes I answer
> things that were answered an hour ago and look like a total fool. I'm a total
> fool for sure, but this is due to mailserver issues. Please have a little
> patience for this.... thanks,
> Jason

First things first: CHEERS! ;-)

About the timeouts:
I have the same problem with the timeouts. Sometimes I answer to an already
answered message because the replies hadn't reached me in time. (which makes me
look and feel stupid)
Sometimes I send my reply then see someone answered "before" me but at the end
my reply appears first.(so perhaps the other replier might feel bad) This is
annoying but I learned to live with it. I think and hope everyone on the lists
understands the cause of this effect (some mails go through slower routes than
others) and no one would blame anyone about this.

--
Best regards,
Daniel