Beso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted
below, on  Sat, 31 May 2008 15:43:21 +0000:

> or you could just use the kde4 apps in kde3.5.

When I switch, I'll start using KDE4 for everything I can, so it'd be the
other way, KDE3 where I have to, KDE4 where it has been ported and
works.  Until then, I'll probably stick with KDE 3.x entirely.  I don't
see much advantage in running KDE4 apps on a KDE3 desktop, but there is
some in the reverse, once the KDE4 stuff gets functional enough to let me
do so.  Hopefully with 4.1.