Stuart Herbert wrote:   [Thu Jun 09 2005, 06:32:04PM EDT]
> > I'd like Gentoo to be a place where neat things are developed.
>
> Aren't we really a place where neat things are packaged up?

Hopefully both!  :-)

Regarding the rest of your email, I don't disagree.  I think that if
you read my follow-ups in the thread, you'll find that I addressed or
responded to a number of the same ideas.  I'll be the first to admit
that my initial thoughts were not a complete picture of the world,
just a limited perspective and some food for thought...

Regards,
Aron

--
Aron Griffis