On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 12:42:47AM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> Read the list of requirements in the GLEP. The plain text solution
> meets all of them. XML fails on several.
>
> And, incidentally, I came up with the requirements list *before*
> dismissing XML.

Sorry, but this is too funny.
You don't like XML.
You wrote the requirements.
You decided XML doesn't meet those requirements.
So even if you come up with the requirements *before* chances are
approximately 97% XML will fail.

I don't know if XML _is_ the right thing for this job, but i think you
are definitely biased towards it.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org