On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 08:50 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:

> Doing it from the outset will save the forums and bugs a lot of stress
> and heartache that could have been easily avoided.

Don't forget the #gentoo channel.  I meant to comment on this about the
stage 1/2 thing but never did.  I'm not picking sides but if the forum
mods and the channel ops were both notified explicitly of changes that
*are* coming then we could help head off a bunch of bugs and user
aggravation.  I'm pretty active in most places Gentoo but the first I
heard about the stage 1/2 removal was GWN.  If you could drop an email
to the forum-mods address (??) and [EMAIL PROTECTED] a few days or so
before something gets to the users that would be great.

> Just my 2 $DENOMINATION's

My 2/100 $DENOMINATION's  :)
--
Tres Melton