Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 10:07 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
So, from a developer pov Ciaran; if we could come up with some way of
keeping up to date with what you guys do (without eating up any of your
time or getting in your way) and then keep the masses informed, would
that be more attractive? Obviously making sure that information is kept
to a not exactly bare minimum, but presented in such a way that it
doesn't in any way halt progress or potential change of direction?

I would use such a service if one is provided and it is very easy to use (don't take a lot of time).

How about a website/blog hosted on www.gentoo.org pr. project and a little tool for posting on such a website (ala echangelog). I don't have the time to set something like that up on my own, but I would use it if it was given to me. I work in text-markup and we don't do much high profile development, but I would like a way to tell users about what we are doing even though it would only mean a post pr. month or so. But if I need to spend time and energy on setting such a thing up, then it will never happen.

Just my two cents,

Ehmsen