On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 11:13:16PM +0200, Christian Birchinger wrote:
> Then you remove the profile just like you would remove any piece
> of software where the license is unacceptable.

Please look a bit up in the thread, my point was not only the profile
but integrating a package manager we have no control over.

> The arguments are getting more and more "creative". It's almost
> like asking what we will do when gcc turns into a commercial
> product.

The package manager is a central piece, if we ever want to change our
package manager we really should think about problems like that.

> Please try to stay realistic and don't invent strange new
> theoretical problems.

Better safe then sorry.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org