Markus Ullmann wrote:

> Okay, so after figuring out open problems (thanks to kloeri and various
> other people for help here), we now have a resolution that should
> satisfy all involved parties here. This should adress dostrow's demands
> as well.

Nice, I think this is a great improvement.

> 2. People who contribute good ebuilds over a certain period of time are
> allowed upon decision by project devs to actively help maintaining the
> project. They'll be given commit rights for the project then. Same frome
> above applies here: If we notice any abuse, we revoke access immediately.

Would they be considered Gentoo staff, with everything that involves (quiz,
etc)?

> 7) tag on bugs
>
> All ebuilds that are made available on sunrise get an InOverlay KEYWORDS
> entry on bugs.g.o so that everyone, who looks at the bug, knows about it.

Would it also be useful to also have a keyword to indicate that the Sunrise
ebuild has reached the point where it could be migrated to the gentoo repo if a
maintainer for it steps up?  I'm thinking that would make it easy to get a list
of all m-w ebuilds that are ready for the tree.  Maybe a page listing these
packages would also be a good idea.

--de.