On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:37:15PM +0200, Markus Ullmann wrote:
> Okay, so after figuring out open problems (thanks to kloeri and various
> other people for help here), we now have a resolution that should
> satisfy all involved parties here. This should adress dostrow's demands
> as well.

While I do think this proposal is much better than the previous
non-existing proposal, it still doesn't address the problem of having
the sunrise overlay hosted on a non *.gentoo.org address to make it
100% clear to the public that it is unsupported.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd