Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:37:15PM +0200, Markus Ullmann wrote:
>> Okay, so after figuring out open problems (thanks to kloeri and various
>> other people for help here), we now have a resolution that should
>> satisfy all involved parties here. This should adress dostrow's demands
>> as well.
>
> While I do think this proposal is much better than the previous
> non-existing proposal, it still doesn't address the problem of having
> the sunrise overlay hosted on a non *.gentoo.org address to make it
> 100% clear to the public that it is unsupported.
>
> Regards,
> Brix

So, move it to this.is.unsupported.and.will.blow.your.box.gentoo.org if
you feel it will help anybody. I feel it's completely irrelevant, but
that's just me.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)