Stuart Herbert wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm amazingly confused about why technical policy decisions (and even
>> discussions about them) are being made by devrel in a devrel-specific
>> channel. Could someone clear me up on this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Donnie
>
> Sorry, but I must second this, especially as discussions have also
> been continuing that (unlike Mike's discussion) actually included
> council members.
>
> I'm all for folks trying to help resolve the Sunrise issues, but I
> feel that it's not devrel's place to be deciding this particular
> policy issue, especially when the issue has already been referred to
> the council.
>
> Best regards,
> Stu
It is devrels place to attempt to stop the fighting.  This is what I
did.  I clearly indicate that this is temporary and when the council is
willing to clear this nonsense up, it will supersede anything I put
forth yesterday.

Mike Doty                      kingtaco -at- gentoo.org
Gentoo/AMD64 Strategic Lead
Gentoo Developer Relations
Gentoo Recruitment Lead
Gentoo Infrastructure
GPG: 0094 7F06 913E 78D6 F1BB  06BA D0AD D125 A797 C7A7