Enrico Weigelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Wed, 05 Jul 2006
14:18:45 +0200:

> * Roy Marples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>
>> However, with baselayout-1.12 we intercept calls to start-stop-daemon
>> and store information about what was started (binary, pidfile)
>
> Sounds good to me. So an regular "<init-scipt> status" (ie. via cron) will
> fix the stuff. Maybe status && start would be suited for bringing up died
> services automatically, if it always gives proper exit codes.
>
> When will it the new baselayout be ready ?

$emerge -p baselayout
[snip]
[ebuild   R   ] sys-apps/baselayout-1.12.1

$emerge --info|grep KEYWORDS
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 ~amd64"

IOW, 1.12.1 is already in ~arch, so 1.12 has been there for some time.
I've been enjoying this new product of uberlord's hard work for awhile,
here. =8^)

1.12 is on track to be stablized for 2006.1, AFAIK, so it should be fairly
soon now.