On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 08:56 +0100, Marius Mauch wrote:

> Ok, the list definitely isn't accurate. If there is a legitimate reason
> to mask sylpheed-claws-1.x you also have to mask it's reverse deps.
> However I'm still waiting for the explanation why it is on that list.
> (I don't mind if it's masked for a good reason, but I need to know
> that reason).

There is no immediate reason, of course.  However, gtk+-1 and glib-1
will be removed as soon after the big cleanup as is feasible, and
sylpheed-clasws-1.x is a gtk+-1 app, and therefore must go as well.  I
didn't generate the list, but my understanding was that it was intended
to include all packages with a hard dep on gtk+-1, in addition to gnome
1.x.

Daniel