On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:06:21 +0100
David Leverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The reason has already been explained multiple times, kindly stop
> with the personal attacks and silly conspiracy theories.

In this case the attacks seem to be targeting a person who has been
attacking an entire ~300 person project for a few years now. I honestly
don't see how you are contributing to this project in general, or in
particular how you intend to contribute to this project by protecting
ciaranm against this project.

     JeR

PS: I wanted to respond to many more of your comments, but then I
always thought: who is this man anyway and does he perhaps contribute
to Gentoo in some obscure way? Now I tend to think you don't.