Rich Freeman wrote:
> I think the bar for keeping access should be kept low - they
> shouldn't be forced to go find some trivial change to make just
> to get their name in the logs.

When I first started looking into becoming a Gentoo developer I got a
very strong and very clear impression that this would be absolutely
neccessary not to get kicked out again. I still find that really
unfriendly, just like all the other bad stuff about Gentoo.

I've since understood that the documentation I had read is simply
incorrect, does not reflect reality, but it seemed quite
authoritative when I read it.

Desinformation is IMO always worse than no information.

//Peter