Peter Stuge wrote:
> > I think the bar for keeping access should be kept low - they
> > shouldn't be forced to go find some trivial change to make just
> > to get their name in the logs.
>
> When I first started looking into becoming a Gentoo developer I got a
> very strong and very clear impression that this would be absolutely
> neccessary not to get kicked out again. I still find that really
> unfriendly, just like all the other bad stuff about Gentoo.

To be clear, by unfriendly I mean the things I subjectively consider
make Gentoo less awesome *for me*. There aren't many of them but
there are a few. I understand that they all have their reason for
being there. I don't neccessarily agree with them, but that's not the
point, just like it isn't the point that there is some stuff that I
don't like.

> Desinformation is IMO always worse than no information.

This line is the point.

//Peter