On 17/01/2013 15:00, Alexis Ballier wrote:
> I was only pointing out that ffmpeg isn't a one person thing, it's much
> more that this one (or more) person who insulted you.

You weren't pointing that out at all:

> Nice mix of two different hats. I liked to think the tinderbox was
> something you were doing for gentoo QA, but it seems it serves also
> your personal wars...

Tell me where you pointed out "that ffmpeg isn't a one person thing" in
that phrase? Please top with the bullshit, thank you very much.

> I am using it,
> Gentoo is using it, some upstreams are using it, and all of them would
> benefit from a tinderbox run.

And all of them are invited to either decide to let me decide how to
spend my time and dime, or actually pay me for said time.

> What scandalizes me is that you put my work for Gentoo in the same bag
> as this silly ffmpeg/libav war.

I haven't. Don't put words in my mouth, or in my keyboard. I have only
said I don't want to care about ffmpeg, and I have the right not to as
NOBODY IS PAYING ME TO DO THAT KIND OF WORK.

I could realistically just stop doing any tinderboxing at all, but I
keep going. I have a steady average of 1500 bugs open at any point in
time and most of the times I'm the one catching issues .. I do that for
free, which also means you don't get to tell me what to do any more than
I get to tell you what to do.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flamee...@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/